Convenience & ease
Prefer the convenience of being collected from your hotel and travelling as your own group?
Whether you are on your own or a group travelling together; a private shuttle will allow you the convenience of choosing your departure and return times as well as your pick up point and venue visited.
So much to see and do!
Whether it’s the roar of African wildlife or vintage aircraft streaking across the sky, western Melbourne has so much to see and do!
The world-class tourism precinct at Werribee Park is home to:
- Werribee Open Range Zoo – experience an African safari complete with the amazing lion enclosure!
- Victorian State Rose Garden – enjoy the peace, aroma and serenity of this beautiful garden.
- Shadowfax Winery - for a relaxed wine tasting and fine dining with friends.
- Mansion Hotel – unsurpassed 5 star luxury in the most beautiful surrounds.
- Werribee Mansion (c. 1877) – explore the history of the Chirnside empire at their grand former residence.
Royal Australian Air Force Museum
And just down the road is the fabulous Royal Australian Air Force Museum with vintage aircraft in action during the Interactive Flying Displays on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays each week. Please note that Shuttle to the RAAF Museum is only offered on flying days otherwise our Private Shuttle is available any day.
Prices start from:
$180 – for up to 5 people, one pick up point and visiting one venue.
E.g. you’re a family of 5 wanting to visit Werribee Open Range Zoo. You would like to be picked up at 10am from your Melbourne CBD hotel and taken directly to the zoo. You prefer some flexibility with your return time. Then our private shuttle is prefect for you. Your return time can be arranged with the driver on the day, who will drop you back at your hotel or at another Melbourne CBD point.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Prices are for transport only and do not include entry fees into venues.
- Restrictions apply to the number of venues you can visit in one day.
- RAAF Museum is a single visit venue. Please note that the RAAF Museum flying days are Tues, Thurs & Sun. Also there are no food or drink facilities available at the RAAF Museum.
- Our private shuttle is available for private pick-up from your hotel.