Travel in comfort!
Why hire a car or catch a train when you can travel in comfort with our friendly, experienced drivers?
Enjoy the wildlife at the Werribee Open Range Zoo, heritage at the Mansion at Werribee Park, luxury at the Mansion Hotel and Spa, blooms at the Victoria State Rose Garden, a drop at Shadowfax Winery and the aircraft at the Royal Australian Air Force Museum at Point Cook.
Small group charter, let us collect you from your hotel at a time of your choice. Prices from $160.
So much to see and do!
Whether it’s the roar of African wildlife or vintage aircraft streaking across the sky, western Melbourne has so much to see and do!
The world-class tourism precinct at Werribee Park is home to:
- Werribee Open Range Zoo – experience an African safari complete with the amazing lion enclosure!
- Victorian State Rose Garden – enjoy the peace, aroma and serenity of this beautiful garden.
- Shadowfax Winery - for a relaxed wine tasting and fine dining with friends.
- Mansion Hotel – unsurpassed 5 star luxury in the most beautiful surrounds.
- Werribee Mansion (c. 1877) – explore the history of the Chirnside empire at their grand former residence.
Royal Australian Air Force Museum
And just down the road is the fabulous Royal Australian Air Force Museum with vintage aircraft in action during the Interactive Flying Displays on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays each week. Please note that Shuttle to the RAAF Museum is only offered on flying days otherwise our Private Shuttle is available any day.