So much to see and do!
Whether it’s the roar of African wildlife or vintage aircraft streaking across the sky, western Melbourne has so much to see and do!
The world-class tourism precinct at Werribee Park is home to:
- Werribee Open Range Zoo – experience an African safari complete with the amazing lion enclosure!
- Victorian State Rose Garden – enjoy the peace, aroma and serenity of this beautiful garden.
- Shadowfax Winery - for a relaxed wine tasting and fine dining with friends.
- Mansion Hotel – unsurpassed 5 star luxury in the most beautiful surrounds.
- Werribee Mansion (c. 1877) – explore the history of the Chirnside empire at their grand former residence.
Royal Australian Air Force Museum
And just down the road is the fabulous Royal Australian Air Force Museum with vintage aircraft in action during the Interactive Flying Displays on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays each week. Please note that Shuttle to the RAAF Museum is only offered on flying days otherwise our Private Shuttle is available any day.
Prices are as follows:
Adults $35 per person
Under 4 year old travel free
Under 10 year old $20 per child
10 to 14 year old $25 per child
The Werribee Park Shuttle runs daily.
Meeting at 9.20am for a 9.30am departure from the:
National Gallery of Victoria (NGV),
180 St Kilda Road,
Note: If you look for the front entrance with the waterfall down the window you’re in the right spot!
The return journey will have you back at NGV between 3-4pm.
Bookings are essential on 03-9748 5094 or enquiry form.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Prices are for transport only and do not include entry fees into venues.
- Discounts apply to groups of four or more people, please complete the Shuttle Enquiry form (on the right of this page) and we will contact you.
- Restrictions apply to the number of venues you can visit in one day.
- RAAF Museum is a single visit venue. Please note that Shuttle to the RAAF Museum is only offered on flying days (Tues, Thurs & Sun) otherwise our Private Shuttle is available any day. Also note that there are no food or drink facilities available at the RAAF Museum
- A private shuttle is available for private pick-up from your hotel.